We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW Coding Cheat Sheets
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-G988B mediante Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing. Very useful!
Anyone here know what the coding is for activating the lane assist/departure warning at a lower speed like 40KM/hr instead of the default 70KM/hr on a BMW X5 F15?
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2
thanks for your hard work
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to clavi2k5 for this post:
  • Old dog
Спасибо большое.супер
hi! does anyone know if this is possible to code F10 for enable door handle lights with low beam ?
Thanks!
Hi, do you have also cheat sheets for the G30?

I will get a used G30 (2019) before LCI soon and want to change some coding.

Would be nice to have a cheat sheet, or should I refer to the F10 sheet you already posted?

Thanks
Patrick
Excellent post Travis.
I see last modified: BMW i3 Coding Parameters – Updated December 31, 2016, any updates?
I have a 2019 BMW I3 with range extender that I would like to upgrade the display screen from the original 6.5” to a 10.25”.
From what I can find these head units coded to vehicles pacific VIN number (Anyone know just how this is done)?
EXSITING HEADUNIT: Magneti Marelli S.p.A. MODEL# EE0001 MM PN 503551661493 FCC ID: RX2EE0001
EXSITING DISPLY: 6.5” Part No. 6550 6794264-03 Product date 21/08/2018

Anyone know the correct parts and part numbers?
Thank you in advance.
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2
muchas gracias por esto
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bci for this post:
  • Richard es