We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW Coding Cheat Sheets
thank you very much
thanks brother. appreciate it.
Do you know if it is possible to code the "comfort entry" (driver seat moves back for enter the seat and leave the seat) for a G30?

My research cannot answer this question 100%. After I opened you cheat sheet ( BMW Coding Parameters - F15 and G - For X5, X6, and all Gxx), which I think is for G30, I cannot find the option.

Would be appreciated if you can help me.
(06-13-2020, 07:06 PM)Vasilis Wrote: thanks for the data, it will really help a lot of us tinkering our cars! I happen to have a F20 118i. No codes for us?
F20=F30
F15
Did anybody managed to code 360 views and rear view camera in one screen when reversing??
Thanks
hello, help me with this result!!
I have a Bmw G30 HUD projection
The question is what
On the projection WHEN THE LIMIT
IS 60 when driving up to 61 km / h,
the numbers are white after 62
(NUMBERS TURN RED) HELP
to make the red numbers become
​​​​​​​after + 10 km / h (72 km / h)
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2

The link for the Google drive points me to my own google drive. Unable to download the V2 file for the MINI Cooper & Cooper S.
Please advise so I can get the right cheat sheet.
Thank you

Joe
Thumbs Up 
Thank you, Travis, for organizing these in on place!
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2
Happy New Year to All!
I was using the collection of Cheat sheets provided to code some features for my wife F48 2022 X1. I found most of the settings she wanted with one major exception;
Unlock all doors with engine off (Single-Pull Handles):  3040 VAM_UNLOCK_KL15OFF_AFTER_PIA_AUTO_LOCK

I checked both F56  and F48 and they both showed the same value, but could find it in the list of FDL items to modify.
Any suggestions on where to look would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
Thank you for the collection, much appreciated.