We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW F30 Pre-LCI to M-Performance tail lights
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knew what parameters I have to change with E-sys to get my M-Performance tail lights to work properly on a pre-lci car?

Currently, my inner break lights and turn signals are not working. Also, when I use my fog lights only one light up, and reverse light on the other side. In reverse, it's the opposite.

Much appreciated!
-------------------------------------------------------
BMW F30 320i 2012
-Full Armytrix exhaust
-Injen intake
-Stage 2 tune 270hp/450nm
-M-style forged carbon mirrorcaps
-PSM-style forged carbon spoiler
-Pop&bang tune
(05-25-2020, 02:49 PM)f30estoril Wrote: Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knew what parameters I have to change with E-sys to get my M-Performance tail lights to work properly on a pre-lci car?

Currently, my inner break lights and turn signals are not working. Also, when I use my fog lights only one light up, and reverse light on the other side. In reverse, it's the opposite.

Much appreciated!
Check the wiring. You didn’t wire it properly. For my inner indicators I tap the wires from the outer indicator so every time my outer indicator is lighting the inner one is on as well.
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
(05-25-2020, 02:52 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:

Much appreciated!
Check the wiring. You didn’t wire it properly. For my inner indicators I tap the wires from the outer indicator so every time my outer indicator is lighting the inner one is on as well.

I was told by a BMW technician it had to be coded. Did you transfer from pre-lci?
-------------------------------------------------------
BMW F30 320i 2012
-Full Armytrix exhaust
-Injen intake
-Stage 2 tune 270hp/450nm
-M-style forged carbon mirrorcaps
-PSM-style forged carbon spoiler
-Pop&bang tune
(05-25-2020, 02:58 PM)f30estoril Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:52 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:

Much appreciated!

I was told by a BMW technician it had to be coded. Did you transfer from pre-lci?

Yea. 2012 to M Performance Dark line.
You can code them with ISTA and to update the firmware of the car to something newer than 06 or 07/2015. I went for the easy option to tap the wires.
And for coding I only coded warm/cold temp off for every rear bulb but reverse, reverse is using bulbs, not LED’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[Image: cd23dd37b9c2183c60940b4c945febc2.jpg]

And btw, you don’t have inner brake lights.
You have only the indicators and all the light as my picture when lights turned on. And reverse light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
BMW fitting instructions with coding attached.
.pdf   F30 LCI REAR (1).pdf (Size: 402.28 KB / Downloads: 33)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to liamk92 for this post:
  • Jorbabcnman