We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Smile 
Hello you all,

My name is Hein, I live in the Netherlands and I own a G31 530D. Before I owned a F30 and F31. I coded all my cars and now I'm quite happy with the setup.

I can watch video with my android and screen mirror (even when driving, which I never do off course).

Last week I installed a jailbreak with CarBridge. I can now see full screen iPhone screen on my Idrive, which is fantastic  Smile

I didn't code for a year I guess, so I like to get back in business.

@Rob , if you click on an uploaders name, you can actually download hidden uploads in the most liked page without logging in. This is how I came on to this forum (sorry).

I hope to meet you all soon!
(06-02-2020, 02:22 PM)h31n Wrote: Hello you all,

My name is Hein, I live in the Netherlands and I own a G31 530D. Before I owned a F30 and F31. I coded all my cars and now I'm quite happy with the setup.

I can watch video with my android and screen mirror (even when driving, which I never do off course).

Last week I installed a jailbreak with CarBridge. I can now see full screen iPhone screen on my Idrive, which is fantastic  Smile

@Rob , if you click on an uploaders name, you can actually download hidden uploads in the most liked page without logging in. This is how I came on to this forum (sorry).

Hello @h31n  , Welcome to the Scene.

Carbridge only works in Portal mode on 13.5 now correct? which is half screen not full if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks for the info I will look into this .

Again Welcome to the Scene Smile
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
(06-02-2020, 02:46 PM)Rob Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 02:22 PM)h31n Wrote: Hello you all,

Hello @"h31n"  , Welcome to the Scene.

Carbridge only works in Portal mode on 13.5 now correct? which is half screen not full if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks for the info I will look into this .

Again Welcome to the Scene Smile

It's in Portal mode on 13.5, but it's full screen.

I did a remote coding via @oemnavigations
So I have a 10" CarPlay screen  Big Grin

Most apps function fine. Netflix or other DRM video's won't play. It only responds to the touchscreen, but that actually functions really well.