We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello. New UK Member
How do! 

I came here after being directed from facebook. I"m interested in getting to know a bit of coding to change some things or just have a look to what can be changed on my 2008 F01 730d.

I"ll paste what i asked over there and will go have a look around the site. 

Hi guys, please can I ask for some guidance on beginning with coding? I have had a couple of conversations with some members on here and am grateful for the replies however it's a bit fragmented and I hope someone can help. 

I have a 2009, F01 UK Spec 730d that benefits from being one of the cars configured as a demonstrator when it was new so has a good level of equipment however I'd love to have a look at what (or isn't) available as minor tweaks, etc. I don't want to alter or adjust power, boost or maps, etc but would love to see what is possible around convenience, lighting, etc.

From some base reading, I understand I need ISTA+ and I've been given some links to MEGA share where I need to subscribe before downloading. I'm happy to sign up for this but would like to do it in conjunction with some knowledge. I'd also appreciate some help with what cables I need.

The car is working perfectly and I really don't want to muck it up so one of the first things I'd like to know is can I have a look in a read-only mode while I build confidence?
Welcome to the Scene @DJA-440

Check out our F Series section
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
Hello from So. Cal,

Great to come across this site dedicated to BMW coding/diagnostics!
Thanks.