We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atm retrofit
Hi guys,
As many of us here have fiddled, bricked, and sometimes frankestined solutions while retrofitting something, I need your help to figure how to retrofit a fully functional ATM to my NBTevo retrofit.
I am quite aware that the easiest response is: cannot be done, get an emulator, all that. But I am sure that if we all talented people in this community think together it can be done. 

Having that said, I have been reading around the possibility to move the sim from the tcb over to the atm, however the imei of the atm won’t change making the remote services not usable according to “big brother” database. 

So first question, is there a way to read the imei from the atm and maybe overwrite them is there a tool that can allow access to this either by direct connection to the chip? Or though a bench setup?

2) does anyone know the OEM way to connect the gps antenna to the atm? I have been looking for days to find a part number and the only way so far is wire from the old nbt back into the trunk.

Thank you for your help and I’ll keep updating my progress with this... it might take a year but I am not willing to quit... just yet.