We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ISTA(D)-Install
Alright here is ISTA(D) ready to install. In order to unzip it you need to use WinRAR. Once its been unzipped please follow the instructions carefully for it to work. Its on the file and I will also post it bellow. Enjoy!!!

ISTA(D)-Install Download

1. Make sure you have a functioning Standard Tools install.

2. Install all items in the "Pre-Install" Folder

3. Move "Rheingold" folder to c:\program files (x86)

4. Create shortcut for IstaGUI. It is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release

5. Move that shortcut to the "Bmw Tools" folder from your Standard Tools" install from step 1 and rename IstaGUI to "Ista"

6. Launch Ista and complete setup. When prompted for license, copy and paste the entire contents of the IstaLicense.txt file from this download.

***If you have issues launching ista and recieve a "failed to start" error, launch as administrator.

Attached Files
.txt   IstaInstall.txt (Size: 713 bytes / Downloads: 937)
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com

Travis Terry
MobileBmwCoding@gmail.com
MobileBmwCoding.com
[-] The following 13 users say Thank You to MobileBmwCoding for this post:
  • endlessmoneypits, flecha2, GaryP, icodeBMW, jafa85, Littogado, p38, robtsvas01, sakis4paok, slizer, Stevenz, thomasrodco, xujasosnik
Hi,

I'm getting an error - The connection to one of the required databases could not be established. Please check DSS #00046632EN for further trouble shooting.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Cheers,
Matt
(04-10-2020, 10:12 AM)icodeBMW Wrote: Hi,

I'm getting an error - The connection to one of the required databases could not be established. Please check DSS #00046632EN for further trouble shooting.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Cheers,
Matt
Did you make sure you inatalled Standard tools?

Travis Terry
MobileBmwCoding.com
Yeah, standard tools is installed and working. I'm not new to this, just loading stuff up on a new laptop - didn't get this error when i installed my old setup - there's a few things on google to do with registry etc, i'll run through those. 

Thanks,
Matt
Is it working for Mini R50 2005?
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
Hi guys,
I assume it is a stupid question but what does Rheingold add to the standard tools? What is it used for? Confused
(04-14-2020, 08:56 PM)Faflux31 Wrote: Hi guys,
I assume it is a stupid question but what does Rheingold add to the standard tools? What is it used for? Confused
Rheingold Is Ista(D) for Diagnostics on BMW's it requires you to have Standard Tools for it to work.

(04-14-2020, 07:02 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Is it working for Mini R50 2005?
This will not work on older Mini's as far as I understand but your welcome to try. Please let me know if it does. Thanks

Travis Terry
MobileBmwCoding.com
(04-17-2020, 09:39 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 08:56 PM)Faflux31 Wrote: Hi guys,
Rheingold Is Ista(D) for Diagnostics on BMW's it requires you to have Standard Tools for it to work.

Hi Smile
Understood !! But from what I know, INPA can be also used for diagnostics. Is Ista(D) better?
Good day,
I have a 2010 535I Msports package
I'm new here and new to coding.
Can anyone help me install this on my laptop?
What is a functional standard tool?

Allan
Thanks mate.... tested and working.....