We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse Camera
Sad 
Hi could anyone help me with this issue, I have a F20 pre LCI 120D manual, when I brought it it had aftermarket reverse sensors and no reverse camera. it had a CIC head unit fitted as standard. I added an android/ apple carplay box from Bavarian automotive which basically wired in between the screen and the CIC. I noticed that when I put the car into reverse it would bring up the reverse camera but obviously said "No signal" due to not having one fitted.     

As the android/ apple carplay box had a yellow video in plug I decided to add a aftermarket reverse camera which worked perfectly.

I have since had the CIC upgraded to the NBT Professional and have installed the full vibe Optisound speaker kit, removed the android/ apple carplay box and replaced the tiny OEM screen with a bigger Bavarian automotive andriod screen. I connected the reverse camera to the new screen as that also had a yellow video input but now when I put the car in reverse the screen does not change and the camera does not work. 

I have added code 3AG and this hasn't worked, i flashed the code into NBT and REM module. Can anyone point me in the wright direction?

Its either a coding issue and I need to add another or additional codes or a wiring issue as the new vibe amplifier intercepts the loom as it is a oem upgrade kit, could the reverse signal not be reaching the NBT unit? 

Thanks All,
Go to the android screen settings and find reverse camera setting, make sure aftermarket camera is selected
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
(08-10-2023, 06:33 AM)adelin731 Wrote: Go to the android screen settings and find reverse camera setting, make sure aftermarket camera is selected
Hi buddy! I have tried this but it still doesn’t seem to work, it’s like the NBT isn’t getting the reverse sensor input?