We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!G05 From Korea
Hello. Help change language using esys. I have bmw x5 from korea,in mgu i have only english and korea language. HOW I CAN CHANGE EUROPE LANGUAGE?i am in armenia. I need do europe language in mgu and radio europe. PLEASE HELP!what i need do?!
For MGU you have to flash the required language files. What language do you want?
(02-28-2023, 05:47 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: For MGU you have to flash the required language files. What language do you want?
I from armenia. I need russian language. What mean flash language file?please can you write what i need do in esys?when i have f10,i just add vo and code ecu cic and kombi.in g05 what i need do ?
Just change region typecode to ECE, Add Russian language to FA. Calculate SVT soll. The post pic of new svt soll and ist.(i will tell you what to flash)
After flashing you can code MGU and kombi.
(02-28-2023, 07:43 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Just change region typecode to ECE, Add Russian language to FA. Calculate SVT soll. The post pic of new svt soll and ist.(i will tell you what to flash)
After flashing you can code MGU and kombi.
How change type code?calculate soll and ist,like when change istep?but dont touch istep,right?
Post your typecode and i will give you typecode to use. Calualte svt soll normally, Select correct i level shipment.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • ir655
(02-28-2023, 08:02 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Post your typecode and i will give you typecode to use. Calualte svt soll normally, Select correct i level shipment.
ju43

(03-01-2023, 01:27 AM)N989kr Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 08:02 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Post your typecode and i will give you typecode to use. Calualte svt soll normally, Select correct i level shipment.
ju43
Now i need go tal processing?what i need do?
Jsut post picture of the svt ist and soll.
(03-01-2023, 04:20 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Jsut post picture of the svt ist and soll.
I cant put picture or file here. Dont no why
Pm me. I will see what i can do
Try using JU41 add russian language in fa then calculate svt soll