We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW G30 Safety Elements Fail
Hello, I hope you're all well. I'm here with an issue related to a 2018 BMW G30. When I change lanes, all safety systems give an error, specifically the lane departure warning, active lane assistant with side collision avoidance, and so on. These errors don't persist, and after turning off and restarting the engine, everything returns to normal until certain conditions are met again, such as changing lanes when a car is detected behind me. I assume it's related to the vibrations in the steering wheel, as I haven't felt them in a while.
Is it normal to have so many ECUs showing in red? When the errors appeared, the DSC/DDE/FRSF ECUs turned yellow.
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']Is it normal to have so many ECUs showing in red? When the errors appeared, the DSC/DDE/FRSF ECUs turned yellow.[/font]
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2024-04-21-at-17-03-11-4ee1de8e.jpg][Image: Whats-App-Image-2024-04-21-at-17-03-11-caef6971.jpg]
there might be an issue with ista setup.
You can use esys to check which modules are missing
(04-22-2024, 07:53 AM)RobertM. Wrote: Hello, I hope you're all well. I'm here with an issue related to a 2018 BMW G30. When I change lanes, all safety systems give an error, specifically the lane departure warning, active lane assistant with side collision avoidance, and so on. These errors don't persist, and after turning off and restarting the engine, everything returns to normal until certain conditions are met again, such as changing lanes when a car is detected behind me. I assume it's related to the vibrations in the steering wheel, as I haven't felt them in a while.
Is it normal to have so many ECUs showing in red? When the errors appeared, the DSC/DDE/FRSF ECUs turned yellow.
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']Is it normal to have so many ECUs showing in red? When the errors appeared, the DSC/DDE/FRSF ECUs turned yellow.[/font]
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2024-04-21-at-17-03-11-4ee1de8e.jpg][Image: Whats-App-Image-2024-04-21-at-17-03-11-caef6971.jpg]