We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Retrofit Cluster 6wa to F30 2016
Hello people, I´m super new in this area, and I have many questions, recently I bought a f30 (320i 2016) but the car is the most, ultra most basic version that you have ever seen hahaha, and has the analogic cluster, 
I´m going to buy a 6wa virgin, but the problem is that I dont know what parts I have to code, I know that I have to use E Sys and E net cable
I have to use another program? 
If someone can guide me on the subject I will be grateful
And I´m from Guatemala I see that many people connect remotly to bmw right? Do someone know if I can connect remotly in Guatemala?
(all the info that I know about this area I see it in youtube tutorials, if someone can correct me I´ll be thankfull.
Thanks for see this post.

-Tony
Edit fa and add 6WA. Write FA to VCM. Code Kombi. You can also flash kombi
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • Tony_f30
(04-04-2023, 06:31 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Edit fa and add 6WA. Write FA to VCM. Code Kombi. You can also flash kombi
You forget that before coding it with esys. You have to write the vin of the car and the kilometers on the chip of the kombi. And that is not done with Esys. You have to desolder the chip and write that data with another tool.

Enviado desde mi SM-G988B mediante Tapatalk
(04-04-2023, 06:31 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: You forget that before coding it with esys. You have to write the vin of the car and the kilometers on the chip of the kombi. And that is not done with Esys. You have to desolder the chip and write that data with another tool.
Do you know if I can unsolder the analog cluster chip and solder it to the 6wa?
Just use same eeprom. Avoid swapping them. If seller is sure the cluster is reset then coding will fix vin and mileage.
(04-04-2023, 03:27 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Just use same eeprom. Avoid swapping them. If seller is sure the cluster is reset then coding will fix vin and mileage.
Oh! do you know where I can find a guide to code the cluster?

And you give an Idea, did you think that swapping the eeprom I dont need to code the cluster?
Dont swap eeprom if its not the same. Its easier to code the cluster than to start removing eeprom. Just make sure the cluster is reset by seller.

here is guide
https://www.bimmerscene.com/showthread.php?tid=1405