We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psdz data 4.33.11 157gb - how to use it ?
Hi. I downloaded PSDZ Data files from the net via torrent, version 4.33.11 Full (157gb). I downloaded files that I don't know what to do with in this form. Can you advise on this matter? I am sending screenshots of these files. Is it necessary to make an ISO image from it or something else? Maybe it's just files for a different version of ESys?

I use:

Esys Launcher Pro 2.8.1.155

Esys 3.30.1

Psdz data lite 4.27.22

[Image: 1f0f0b73bc659d24.jpg]

[Image: bbc008b41cc8dcbf.jpg]

Greetings,

Yoshimura01
Assuming you have the space to do so, extract that first file (v.4.33.11_PSdZData_Full) and it will then extract all the data from those following files too which will give you the PSdZData within.
I unzipped the first big file and still don't know what to do with it. There are no additional options to work with it. What can I do next to make it work?

[Image: 9f74c1d01ca19186.jpg]
This is split zip files. Just extract the first zip or rar file(I can't see your file ext) you'll get a folder named psdzdata. Open e-sys option and point the data directory to your psdzdata folder.
Hi. In this screenshots, this FULL file is already unpacked. I don't have any "psdz data" folder. Just ANOTHER unknown extension file. I don't know what else I can do about it.