We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Region Change Map to NBT EVO Europe
hello everyone

i have a friend of mine who bought and imported bmw g30 520d 2017 from dubai to Switzerland. Car has korean language and english uk language in Headunit to chose. Map Version is Korean Version. 

So i need to know how to change the region map to europe maps in that case i think that i have to use feature installer code for region maps for europe and afther feature installer is done put the usb stick with the newest europe maps 2023-1 for NBT Evo. Right?

The other question is how to change the master language to german?

Can someone guide me here or give me some advice how to code language korean to german. I did try with deleting 867 from VO and add 851 to VO then default code HU. But didnt work. After that the Headunit shows no text at all, everything that you can read there disappeared ??
Clear swt, change region with feature installer, code evo with german vo and then patch europe fsc.

If want help reply me
(05-05-2023, 07:59 PM)elthox Wrote: Clear swt, change region with feature installer, code evo with german vo and then patch europe fsc.

If want help reply me
hello mate,

thank you very much for your reply and trying to help me.

how do i clear swt ?
Tool32 or featureinstaller
(05-05-2023, 08:11 PM)elthox Wrote: Tool32 or featureinstaller
so i will need also one activation code for feature installer for clearing swt right ? 
then i can change vo to 851 and code HU, afther that again using feature installer with the activation code for region change and then put stick in the car with newest nbt evo europe maps 2023 ?
Yes

I can supply codes too
(05-05-2023, 08:14 PM)elthox Wrote: Yes

I can supply codes too
how much ist the activation code for clear swt presistence ? thats the one i need right `=?
(05-05-2023, 08:20 PM)F10535i Wrote:

I can supply codes too
how much ist the activation code for clear swt presistence ? thats the one i need right `=?

Sent you pm

I can supply codes too
Hello i have the same problem my map is korean and i want to change it to european can you help me?
(03-15-2024, 02:31 PM)ugin123 Wrote:

I can supply codes too
Hello i have the same problem my map is korean and i want to change it to european can you help me?

I can do region change