We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M850i/M50i Alpina flash
Hi. Longer time ago, I was trying to flash Alpina EGS Gearbox Software into a normal M850i Gran Coupé. I ended up with a car that couldn't shift to gear( i guess i did it wrong). I am looking for mainly the gear indicator in D and a bit more dynamic shifting. I searched in some forums and communities and they say it should be possible because of the same gearbox in M850i/Alpina B8, but no one was willing to help.

I have E-Sys and psdzdata. 

I would be glad if anyone responded to this thread and maybe assisted me with this process. 
Have a nice day.
(06-13-2023, 06:00 AM)SebastianMinich Wrote: Hi. Longer time ago, I was trying to flash Alpina EGS Gearbox Software into a normal M850i Gran Coupé. I ended up with a car that couldn't shift to gear( i guess i did it wrong). I am looking for mainly the gear indicator in D and a bit more dynamic shifting. I searched in some forums and communities and they say it should be possible because of the same gearbox in M850i/Alpina B8, but no one was willing to help.

I have E-Sys and psdzdata.

I would be glad if anyone responded to this thread and maybe assisted me with this process.
Have a nice day.

G Serie?????