We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy audiobooks in my beloved BMW
Since owning a BMW, driving has become a genuine leisure activity. I find that I can now make the most of my time on the road to immerse myself in captivating stories. It doesn't matter whether I'm going on a long journey or just taking short trips, I always have an enjoyable thriller hörbücher with me. It has been truly amazing how the words of the authors have inspired my thinking and transported me to unfamiliar worlds. Thanks to the superior sound quality of my BMW, stories come to life, allowing me to fully engage in every driving moment. This experience adds a whole new dimension to my car, and I have always looked forward to getting behind the wheel and diving into my favorite stories. Whether it's crime fiction, fiction, or non-fiction, the selection of audiobooks is almost endless, offering something to suit every mood and taste. This turns every trip into a special experience that I don't want to be without.
Welcome to the scene!
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
Welcome to the Scene!
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag