We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E92 New ECU Coding
Hi Guys,

I have a BMW E92 and my ECU got flooded. I've bought a new ECU and installed it to the car.
Would someone be so kind and guide me on how to properly program it to the car?
The car starts and drives, but I do have weird issue with it.
I've tried coding with various tutorial, but with no luck..
Currently My lights are working but sometimes flickering and the high beams not working at all, also the driver side window switch doesn't do anything, but passenger side one works just fine(using the key I am able to lower the window up and down).
DCS also doesn't work.
I've tried coding with NCS-Expert and WinkFP but with no Luck.

Thank you in advance,
G
You mean FRM module? What error do you get when coding using ncsexpert?
(07-01-2023, 03:50 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: You mean FRM module? What error do you get when coding using ncsexpert?
 COAPI-2063 

the main part is that can't change the vin using the winkfp on DME/DDE and CAS..
Can't find the zb nuber matcing anywhere i did try dowloading new sp datens and updating but still  no match 

(12 DME/DDE OKAY 7811657 P192288 20.05.2008)
(40 CAS OKAY 9147220 0000000 14.02.2008)

sorry new at coding dont know how to explain the situation am at
The units with immobilizer you can't change vin through coding. For CAS you have yo do it on bench with special tools
(07-03-2023, 10:42 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: The units with immobilizer you can't change vin through coding. For CAS you have yo do it on bench with special tools

So theoreticly i can't do anythink at this point...
can i code DTS  to the DDE i got right now in the car so im not getting any foult codes ? 
as right now the car drives fine its just a DTS light and airbag light... 
Can't get M.O.T. done with that...
The "new" ECU is brand new from dealer or a "new" used one? Do you have ISTA P? Try to use it if you not sure what to do manualy. ISTA P will do anything for you just remeber to click that the DME was replaced.
DME and CAS must be synchronised and have matched ISN codes.