We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BU SVT Compare
Locking for spezific Coding settings in the HU, after set a SA Option.

But there will be not shown any affected changes, only the windows circle is running.

Are there any experiences?
(07-27-2023, 04:45 PM)Utzeman Wrote: Locking for spezific Coding settings in the HU, after set a SA Option.

But there will be not shown any affected changes, only the windows circle is running.

It has worked for me so far. You need to read SVT actual with E-Sys and actual FA from car. Then open the actual FA and Actual SVT in the BimmerUtility SVT compare tab, and then make changes to the FA on the left column and after pressing the bottom right button (Start compare) it will show any coding differences from the actual coding.

Edit: It would be nice if the backup function backed up the current SVT xml file.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KristjanL for this post:
  • Utzeman
(07-28-2023, 08:45 AM)KristjanL Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 04:45 PM)Utzeman Wrote: Locking for spezific Coding settings in the HU, after set a SA Option.

It has worked for me so far. You need to read SVT actual with E-Sys and actual FA from car. Then open the actual FA and Actual SVT in the BimmerUtility SVT compare tab, and then make changes to the FA on the left column and after pressing the bottom right button (Start compare) it will show any coding differences from the actual coding.

Edit: It would be nice if the backup function backed up the current SVT xml file.

I tested it with already saved Files. I will do a new try with actual data.
(07-28-2023, 09:15 AM)Utzeman Wrote:
(07-28-2023, 08:45 AM)KristjanL Wrote:

I tested it with already saved Files. I will do a new try with actual data.

Just did a test with pre-saved files (from same car and same session) and it worked nicely. Maybe there was a version mismatch or smth with your files. As a matter of fact i tried to open some of my older SVT files with E-Sys SVT-Editor the other day and it could not do it. I have changed E-sys versions lately several times and I suspect the one I'm on now does not support the savd ones. ?‍♂️
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KristjanL for this post:
  • Utzeman