We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with BU
I have Windows 11 Pro PC and Esys 23.04.00, PSdZData v4.43.10
My car is 2020 G20 M340i with FW 07/2023.35
I did full NCD backup with Esys from non coded car after fresh SW update with ISTA at dealership.

Here are my problems with BU version v1.0.55

https://youtu.be/ctHY0PWAIQ8?si=r4L2bg63EUHDniDk

When i use FDL editor first i need to find C:/Data/CAF/ folder, because by default it want to use CAF files from C:/Dta/psdzdata/swe/cafd/

I have my stock backup in another folder, when i took for example BDC 7083 NCD, BU is showing wrong options selected. My car doesn't start in EcoPro, Comfort+ is not activated and Sport+ i have from factory.
If i change something and save with CTRL+S it does nothing, if i press Backup NCD button it saves something completely different (you can see from NCD Compare part of video).
So i cannot code my car, i can just restore my settings from old backup with NCD compare with "copy to NCD2 or NCD1". 

Does anyone alse have same problems? How can we fix this?
No .. I'm using the program completely differently and no such problems. Connect to car, select module, read ncd, edit ncd, code ncd, done.
I don't want to seat in my car and code about two hours. I have a lot of options to change.
I am using BU since april 2022. So always i read codings from car with eSys, change options at my home with BU and then i write them with eSys in my car.
I coded like this FW from 03/2022, 07/2022 and 11/2022.
Till now everything was fine. I never had problems like this.