We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esys only reads DME ecu
Hello, I’m trying to retrofit LED turn signals on my r1200gs adventure k51 2014, since Us models came with regular turn signal bulbs while Europe models came with LED’s.

First I tried using an Icom and Ista+ to retrofit the function. After completing full vehicle verification, everything seems ok and all ecu’s show up, but as soon as Ista completes calculating the measure plan for programming all ecu’s except for dme turns red and stop communicating.

Then I tried using Icom and e-sys and it also shows that the bike is only equiped with 1 ecu - dme.

Other then LED’s the bike runs and functions perfectly.

Anyone has any idea what could be wrong?

psdzdata version v4.43.31
Start new ista session and check what shows up. Does other ECU show up when scanning the bike?
(09-26-2023, 08:19 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Start new ista session and check what shows up. Does other ECU show up when scanning the bike?
When scanning the bike with Ista+ all ecu’s show up. But as soon as it finishes calculating measurment plan in programming tab all ecu’s except for dme turn red. They only show up as green again after turning ignition off and back on again.