We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading ECU tune
Hi,

I have one e39 525d that I want to flash to stock to make sure it is not a problem of the tune that is currently on it but I would like to flash back the tune if it is not the problem. I know how to flash/update modules with winkfp to stock but not sure how to read stuff from the ECU and if its even possible with regular k+dcan cable. I used to do this on MS41 but that was with some specific program for only MS41. Thanks for any help.
Not possible with k+dcan cable. you can try TG Flash, find more info on their website. if not get yourself a tuning tool, even a chinese clone will be fine. If you need tuning files and services contact me.
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
(12-18-2023, 09:46 PM)adelin731 Wrote: Not possible with k+dcan cable. you can try TG Flash, find more info on their website. if not get yourself a tuning tool, even a chinese clone will be fine. If you need tuning files and services contact me.
Hey Friend,

are you doing also BMW 8HP Transmission Tunes, would be great because I need someone doing that for File Service?

Thanks!

regards