We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ello from Amsterdam
Information 
Hi there,

Love for BMW's for a very long time. Owned quite a few. Currenly my daily driver is a 2015 F10 LCI in Spacegray, with the fabulous 35d engine.

Familiar with coding. Started coding quite a few years back when I drove an E60 LCI 535d. Relatively familiar with all coding-and flashing possibilities, when I bought my current vehicle, I had decided to first start with all the ordinairy coding to have most options to my likings. To do: 330 km/h speedometer.

Next to this, I've done some minor cosmetic changes; light smoked my tail lights, painted rear bumper reflectors Spacegray and have fitted an F10 LCI M5 front-grill (without the wanna-be-badge...). All chrome inlays on the side have been wrapped in the same glossblack as the exterior-styling. Things I would change in the near future; KW coils for best ridequality to match improved looks. Finish it with 20" wheels. Not decided which ones. Either the std. 20" F10 M5 (style 343), or the 20" M550d (style 434M).

Happy with the engine upgrades I've done so far. Throttle response, and overall power delivery has improved drastically since I've done a custom tune, where the 250 km/h limiter was removed & the EGR was deleted. Planning to do few more things on short term: fit a larger Wagner intercooler too keep her chilled during hot stretches of 200+, with VMAX delimited km/h runs through Germany. Lastly I want to optimize the airflow by deleting the DPF as well, and fitting a K&N airfilter. Have to see if a new custom chip needs to be done after these mods. Finally I shall xHP flash the std. 8HP with either a stage2 or 3 map.

Brakepads need replacement soon. Tempted to upgrade front & rear discs with drilled Zimmermanns. Had those on my previous 535d, and had great looks/performance for the money...

Thanks for keeping up a community like this, hopefully I'm able to share my .02 cents as well every now and then.

Take care,
Leon (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LEEON535d for this post:
  • Rob
Welcome to the Scene !

Great intro post, hope you enjoy the scene
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rob for this post:
  • LEEON535d
Hi Leon

Greetings from Tilburg Big Grin
i almost bought an f10