We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid EasyBimmerCoding.com at all cost!!
So… just to get to the point… as stated in the subject… I literally got scammed by this people…

For context:

In 2019 I was able to activate carplay on my F15, and recently I was made aware of the ability of making it fullscreen (wasn’t really bothered by it until now) I went back to mcodem from where I initially bought the mod without any response, so I started searching and stumbled uppon these people… I was assured that by buying their mod I would be able to get fullscreen carplay for which I payed 60 dollars. Guess what.. this didn’t work… went back for support and was told by them that I needed to update my NBTevo to a newer version for this to work… so I set forth to buy a battery charger and ENET cable plus payed 200 dollars for the update (yeah… now I know I could’ve done this for free but wasn’t comfortable on foing it myself).

After paying I was provided with E-Sys software (which to the moment I didn’t know how it worked) and a FlashXCode software which I ran and found that my car had NBTevo_N already installed… for which the fullscreen usb flash should’ve worked but it didn’t…

So.. is this common practice? Sell faulty software to force you on to remote sessions and then “fix” the mod after ripping 200 bucks from you? 

Seriously… when I found that my car should already have fullscreen working, I demanded a refund from them, and their answer was “you already updated the software with the package we provided so “Nice try buddy”… they didn’t even bother to schedule the remote session, didn’t trouble shoot or anything… simply “Nice try buddy”… this is freaking offensive.

I ended up reading the shit out of this forum restored the software version to remove the initial Carplay activation and contacted FlashXCode and activated carplay through ENET, without the need to update the firmware!!

Steer away from this people.. their customer support is rude, they wont help you on anything and will constantly try to get your money!!