We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Europe EVO Maps 2024-1 [MEGA]
(12-09-2023, 11:10 AM)Adalbert Wrote: attached the newest Europe EVO Maps 2024-1 [MEGA]

FOR EVO 5,6 possible code also traffic and weather [Image: smile.png] photo added

EVO 2024
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

you can click reputation for me and thanks if I helped  [Image: smile.png]
Nice driving  with new maps

Thank you man!!
(12-09-2023, 11:10 AM)Adalbert Wrote: attached the newest Europe EVO Maps 2024-1 [MEGA]

FOR EVO 5,6 possible code also traffic and weather [Image: smile.png] photo added

EVO 2024
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

thanks mate!!!

EVO 2024

thank you  Big Grin
Ciao, come devo procedere per scaricarlo ed installarlo sull'X3 G01? 
Grazie in anticipo  Smile
thank you very much
Thank you very much
Thanks appreciate

EVO 2024

ty

FOR EVO 5,6 possible code also traffic and weather [Image: smile.png] photo added

EVO 2024

you can click reputation for me and thanks if I helped [Image: smile.png]
Nice driving with new maps

[attachment=1020]
[attachment=1021]
[attachment=1022]

hello, I can't download the link because it asks me to subscribe to MEGA.
thank you !!@!@!!!!