We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F22 Cluster virginize
Hey Guys,

i tried to virginize a cluster for my F22, 6WA. Already i got the 6wa but in Miles. Now i bought anotherone in km/h but i get always the red dot. I tried three different codings.

Attached you can find the original .bin. Can someone please edit this file Big Grin I have now further idea....

https://mega.nz/file/5vNhFQpI#GLSuMJJPRt...mBU9augynk

Big Thanks.
Try this reset file

Attached Files
.txt   160D-35160-1222(02)EEP reset.BIN.txt (Size: 2 KB / Downloads: 9)
Big Thanks again TheNine90 Smile

I will try it tomorrow and give a Feedback. For the other request i will write you in a time.

edit:
Unfortunaly I didn´t get the coding of the cluster. But I think the virginizing is done, i get the VIN yyyyyyy listed in the KOMBI in esys. Now I uninstalled esys and all the psdzdata and installing everything again.

I tried to infuse the CAFD but while Coding I got different errors. Esys doesn´t show me the i-version that is in my car. Mine is 15-03, but i can just generate the datas for 15-11 and newer. I tried different versions but alwasy an error. Now I think maybe my database has an error so im installing everything again.
sorry to steal your threat but can someone share fresh eeprom file for the f20 black extended with 35128wt chip ?
Better use original eeprom file