We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP - X1 F48 Not responding after I-Level Update
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some urgent help. Maybe someone can give me an idea of what could be happening or help me remotely.

I try to do an I-level update to a X1 F48 with Ista but it showed a lot of errors while doing it. After finished, the car is not working. Some things work fine like mirrors and external lights, but the engine and idrive won't turn on.

I tried to connect again to Ista but i'm having some errors as well. First is that Ista is not detecting the VIN so i have to manually put it.

Them it appears to detect the vehicle but when running the vehicle tests, it shows the following message: "Switch off the ignition or deactivate PAD and insert the drivers seat belt into seat belt bucle". I try to follow those steps but nothing happens so i have to click cancel in Ista.

Them Ista shows: The fault memory was checked for SAE fault codes. Further diagnosis communication with engine control unit is possible only after a terminal change. I carry out the steps that are shown in Ista and nothing happens either.

And the last message that is shown in Ista is: "The integration levels of the vehicle could not be determined. Further order processing with programming is therefore not possible".

Does anyone has experience something similiar and knows what i could do?

*Attached there's a PDF with all the messages that Ista shows when running the vehicle tests.

.pdf   X1 - F48.pdf (Size: 285.6 KB / Downloads: 5)
You can check using esys if there is anything missing in BDC. I can have a look at it remotely if interested.
(12-27-2023, 08:09 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: You can check using esys if there is anything missing in BDC. I can have a look at it remotely if interested.

Yes it would be great if you can check it remotely.
Hi,

Do you have ICOM with ISTA? whatsapp me +66846683699.

Cheers