We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icom next (oem) not showin in ista 4.32.15 anymore?
Hello

I have ista+ 4.32.15 standalone and worked with enet.  I received my oem icom next from dealer after almost a year on backorder.

Fir time icom use ista show status firmware. So i update icom next firmware to ICOM-Next-04-23-10.  after app+root firmware update on icom i reboot ut. All ok.

Now ista+ dont show icom anymore in connection manager?

Anybody had this before? and maybe a solution?

Thanks in advance.
Does it boot correctly? check the leds
(12-31-2023, 06:52 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Does it boot correctly? check the leds

yes ofcourse. after red leds. They turn green. All ok. Old insta IP adres show new version. After new reboot. Ista dont show icom.

system, lan al green led and ok.
Did you check using itoolradar if it appears?
(01-11-2024, 07:08 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Did you check using itoolradar if it appears?
Itool is not working on my laptop. tried different links always java error...

Previous i could see it in ista+ thats why i know the ip adres and did firmware update to the icom. (root+ img) ICOM-Next-04-23-10.
All ok when i connect on bench, al led are green( connection+lan) but dont show in ista+ 

read somewhere that firmware could be to new for ista_ 4.32.15?  And the previous fw to old because it show on status "firmware" 

hope i can fix it someway. Want to use icom instead enet.

itoolradar is giving this error.:

Failed to load java VM libary: C:\prorgamfiles\Java\jre-1.8\bin\servere\jvm.dll(erno = 193)

tried different folders in C:\programfiles but stil all same error..
You can install firmware on ICOM using ISTA, make sure you install the correct firmware that came with ista, then click configure in the icom interface option
(01-13-2024, 10:26 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: You can install firmware on ICOM using ISTA, make sure you install the correct firmware that came with ista, then click configure in the icom interface option
Already tried,

ista+ starts update, but after 2 sec is stops.

The firmware that came wit ista+ where could i find this? because i installed the standalone 4.32.15 version. And ista+ show state firmware for icom next..
You can try manual installing it
(02-14-2024, 03:09 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: You can try manual installing it

Thats what i did see first post..
Sometimes you have to click twice in ista for it to work.
The firmware should come with the setup files. I can send you latest firmware if interested