We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NT EVO ID6 PROBLEM
Hello everyone
I need help

I have a 2018 F26, I had the FSC patched with a feature installer, the car was updated to Istep 11-23-542 at an official dealer due to a problem in the automatic parking system, and after the update the car does not support the original FSC, not importing them online from INSTA or from FSC repair kit 

I need to leave the car with the original FSC, I don't understand what happened, any explanation why it doesn't accept the original FSC now,? How can i fix it? just making the blank unit and programming from scratch with INSTA?

ID6 FIRMWARE Y

thank you so much
(01-20-2024, 06:55 PM)audiomeca Wrote: Hello everyone
I need help

I have a 2018 F26, I had the FSC patched with a feature installer, the car was updated to Istep 11-23-542 at an official dealer due to a problem in the automatic parking system, and after the update the car does not support the original FSC, not importing them online from INSTA or from FSC repair kit 

I need to leave the car with the original FSC, I don't understand what happened, any explanation why it doesn't accept the original FSC now,? How can i fix it? just making the blank unit and programming from scratch with INSTA?

ID6 FIRMWARE Y

thank you so much

hi mate
because it wasnt on oem state so bmw dealers have always problem then when programming the car.what is the actual problem now can you post a picture here to see whats the issue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Memedalji_ for this post:
  • audiomeca
The problem is that now the car has all the FSC in rejectec, I have tried with INSTA online original to install them but it does not record them, they are always rejected, I have tried to load them from fsc repair and it does not let me record them

I put some photos

I needed to leave the car with the factory FSC so that when the car goes to the dealership this doesn't happen again

I don't know how to do it, whether to leave the headunit vorgin or try to load them with esys

thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-20-2024, 08:22 PM)audiomeca Wrote: The problem is that now the car has all the FSC in rejectec, I have tried with INSTA online original to install them but it does not record them, they are always rejected, I have tried to load them from fsc repair and it does not let me record them

I put some photos

I needed to leave the car with the factory FSC so that when the car goes to the dealership this doesn't happen again

I don't know how to do it, whether to leave the headunit vorgin or try to load them with esys

thank you

did you run feature installer with the same code apple carplay was enabled and then you ll get a message asking you with yes or No, click there on yes so it will go back to oem state them close feature installer and load esys, inject all fsc with esys from the fsc repair kit
  • audiomeca
thanks for answering

Yes, I tried to recover the backup with featureinstaller, but there is no option to recover, having been updated to version 11 23 542 the backup was deleted, which supposedly from what I have found out is saved inside the head unit,

I don't understand very well why if the feature installer patch is deleted then it is impossible for Insta to re-import the original FSCs, I don't know what is corrupted for this to happen

I think it will be necessary to make the head unit virgin, but I don't know how to do it, I have very little experience with BMW, but with other brands like Mercedes and Vag

Thanks for your time
Try flashing the headunit, wiping the fsc then import the fsc repair kit manually using esys.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • audiomeca
then try flash the headunit with esys and after that import fsc via esys too
  • audiomeca
All fakes Fsc's are rejected when dealer programs the HU. It is required for Bmw Technical to generate new Fsc codes to return the HU to factory. Given that it is unlikely there will be any future updates for your HU, your best option is to patch the HU again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tonemoz for this post:
  • audiomeca
This means that even if you reflash the unit, the codes from the fsc kit repair will not be able to be recorded?

Is it necessary to generate new FSC for the vehicle? Can I talk to BMW Technical to generate them? No problem. I have the possibility to request it. I have access to support so it would not be necessary to reflash. I understand.

The problem I have is that the car has a pending campaign and without the original FSC the dealer does not process the campaign warranty

that's why I want to leave it at the factory

thank you so much
If the unit is the correct one from factory the repair kit should work. Flashing will remove all patches and the fake FSC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • audiomeca