We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi M8 owner here looking for coding tips
Please send me a message or reply here. I have a brand new 2024 M8 Competition GC.

I've purchased Bimmer Utility and enabled video in motion. I can play videos if the car is in gear but when the car moves the video stops playing and restarts when stopped. Is there an extra setting somewhere under expert mode?

Some other functions also don't work or need explanation. Function like "independent turn signal" for example.

I've been digging but hopefully someone has a cheat sheet of the values that need changing.
Figured out the keypress sequence to get video in motion working on the g series. on the Multimedia I-drive screen hold up on the I-drive controller and press Home, Media, then Home again buttons. Select disable speedlock on the menu that pops up.

Can an experienced coder help me with Hands Off timeout to something like 60s? Send a DM I will pay.
Do you have the BDC3?
Welcome
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag