We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDC retrofit F30 2012
Hello,

I bought an used RDC module from ebay and i'm trying to code it (have wheels with original sensor which worked on other car)
Coded 2VB option into FA, now i can see it in the list when i read FA

I dont see a CAFD file, when i try detect CAF for SWE i get the error message:
"No CAFD-Mapping for base variant "RDC" found [G090]"

Tried different versions of E-sys, psdzdata lite and full, tried on another's friend e-sys/psdzdata and also on his F10, no success.

I found some info that says the RDC module needs to be flashed as it does not have a CAFD file.

I'm a bit stuck, i'd appreciate any help/advice you might have.

Thanks a lot.

PS: not my first retrofit, also did electric tow trailer hitch and shift paddles, no issues there.
Flash the module
(03-26-2024, 07:39 PM)ariciul Wrote: Hello,

I bought an used RDC module from ebay and i'm trying to code it (have wheels with original sensor which worked on other car)

Tried different versions of E-sys, psdzdata lite and full, tried on another's friend e-sys/psdzdata and also on his F10, no success.

I found some info that says the RDC module needs to be flashed as it does not have a CAFD file.

Thanks a lot.

PS: not my first retrofit, also did electric tow trailer hitch and shift paddles, no issues there.

i can help you with that, you can send me private message for whatsapp or facebook Smile
(03-26-2024, 07:39 PM)ariciul Wrote: Hello,

Thanks a lot.

Can you upload your fa and svt_ist?
Here they are, thanks

Attached Files
.zip   fa-svt.zip (Size: 3.72 KB / Downloads: 0)