We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(03-28-2021, 11:35 AM)Eyestorm Wrote: @XuLeTZ Is there any difference between using the installer rather than doing a manuall installation? Installer is much easyer i belive. Smile
No difference, installer does all the job for you. manual installation requires you do extract all the archives and run the registries.

(04-01-2021, 11:13 AM)mariorossi Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 10:37 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 04:25 PM)mariorossi Wrote: Hi guys, everything works perfectly, I have a question ... I downloaded FSC-Generator from TOOLS but when I open it it gives me an error "EDIABAS NOT FOUND" how can I solve? I installed them via Mike's le 7.3.0 installer
@XuLeTZ
I never used Mike's one. You can use the one provided here as well. You have the link in standard tools.txt.
At the end it will open a readme file and there you have all the info you need to switch the tools to english.

Thanks! I installed the link one and now it works Smile I have a question, once I extract EntryNav FSC is there a way to generate the code for Route maps?

Another question, I have installed ISTA on windows 10 without problems, I connect the enet cable and it recognizes the machine, it recognizes all the control units, but if I go to the section "Veichle Management -> Services Functions" it stops, it does not go further, I have to close it in forced way, why? Depends on what? Is it normal that the top right KL 15 and 30 have dashes? Thanks
I don`t think you can generate FSC for route, but I might be wrong.
Did you install ISTA with SDP or without SDP?
Did you install the Visual C++ Redistributable and vs90_piaredist as well?
For Visual C++ just run the install.cmd.
If you didn`t install the SDP (programming) I think is a must for Service functions.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • mariorossi

Messages In This Thread
SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-22-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - by XuLeTZ - 04-01-2021, 11:15 AM