We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
@XuLeTZ Is there any difference between using the installer rather than doing a manuall installation? Installer is much easyer i belive. Smile
(03-25-2021, 10:37 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 04:25 PM)mariorossi Wrote: Hi guys, everything works perfectly, I have a question ... I downloaded FSC-Generator from TOOLS but when I open it it gives me an error "EDIABAS NOT FOUND" how can I solve? I installed them via Mike's le 7.3.0 installer
@XuLeTZ
I never used Mike's one. You can use the one provided here as well. You have the link in standard tools.txt.
At the end it will open a readme file and there you have all the info you need to switch the tools to english.

Thanks! I installed the link one and now it works Smile I have a question, once I extract EntryNav FSC is there a way to generate the code for Route maps?

Another question, I have installed ISTA on windows 10 without problems, I connect the enet cable and it recognizes the machine, it recognizes all the control units, but if I go to the section "Veichle Management -> Services Functions" it stops, it does not go further, I have to close it in forced way, why? Depends on what? Is it normal that the top right KL 15 and 30 have dashes? Thanks
(03-28-2021, 11:35 AM)Eyestorm Wrote: @XuLeTZ Is there any difference between using the installer rather than doing a manuall installation? Installer is much easyer i belive. Smile
No difference, installer does all the job for you. manual installation requires you do extract all the archives and run the registries.

(04-01-2021, 11:13 AM)mariorossi Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 04:25 PM)mariorossi Wrote: Hi guys, everything works perfectly, I have a question ... I downloaded FSC-Generator from TOOLS but when I open it it gives me an error "EDIABAS NOT FOUND" how can I solve? I installed them via Mike's le 7.3.0 installer
@XuLeTZ
I never used Mike's one. You can use the one provided here as well. You have the link in standard tools.txt.
At the end it will open a readme file and there you have all the info you need to switch the tools to english.

Thanks! I installed the link one and now it works Smile I have a question, once I extract EntryNav FSC is there a way to generate the code for Route maps?

Another question, I have installed ISTA on windows 10 without problems, I connect the enet cable and it recognizes the machine, it recognizes all the control units, but if I go to the section "Veichle Management -> Services Functions" it stops, it does not go further, I have to close it in forced way, why? Depends on what? Is it normal that the top right KL 15 and 30 have dashes? Thanks
I don`t think you can generate FSC for route, but I might be wrong.
Did you install ISTA with SDP or without SDP?
Did you install the Visual C++ Redistributable and vs90_piaredist as well?
For Visual C++ just run the install.cmd.
If you didn`t install the SDP (programming) I think is a must for Service functions.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • mariorossi
(04-01-2021, 11:15 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 11:35 AM)Eyestorm Wrote: @XuLeTZ Is there any difference between using the installer rather than doing a manuall installation? Installer is much easyer i belive. Smile
No difference, installer does all the job for you. manual installation requires you do extract all the archives and run the registries.

@XuLeTZ

If you didn`t install the SDP (programming) I think is a must for Service functions.

I installed via the installer without SPD.
Yes I have Visual C ++ and vs90 installed
I saw some videos on youtube that to register the new battery and bleed the air from the diesel filter you have to enter that menu

Could this be the fact that I do not connect a support power supply on terminals 15 and 30 inside the front hood?

I have a 2.6GHz DualCore pc, 4GB Ram DDR3, 250GB SSD
(04-01-2021, 12:51 PM)mariorossi Wrote:

@XuLeTZ

I saw some videos on youtube that to register the new battery and bleed the air from the diesel filter you have to enter that menu
You might need SDP installed as well.
Remove the current ISTA from control panel > programs and features and install it again using the installer and select the SDP as well. It will work after
  • mariorossi
(04-01-2021, 12:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:

(03-25-2021, 10:37 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: I never used Mike's one. You can use the one provided here as well. You have the link in standard tools.txt.

Remove the current ISTA from control panel > programs and features and install it again using the installer and select the SDP as well. It will work after

Ok remove ISTA and install with SDP, I'll let you know as soon as it ends.

Could this be the fact that I do not connect a support power supply on terminals 15 and 30 inside the front hood?

(04-01-2021, 01:11 PM)mariorossi Wrote:

(04-01-2021, 11:13 AM)mariorossi Wrote: Thanks! I installed the link one and now it works Smile I have a question, once I extract EntryNav FSC is there a way to generate the code for Route maps?

your ssd is too small to install SDP as well Sad
  • mariorossi
(04-01-2021, 01:15 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 11:15 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: No difference, installer does all the job for you. manual installation requires you do extract all the archives and run the registries.

How many space? 500GB?

PS: when is the Italian language of the latest version published? Because I have the previous version and I no longer find the SDP file in the folder because I have yet to download it
(04-01-2021, 02:49 PM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 01:15 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 12:51 PM)mariorossi Wrote: I installed via the installer without SPD.

How many space? 500GB?

PS: when is the Italian language of the latest version published? Because I have the previous version and I no longer find the SDP file in the folder because I have yet to download it
ISTA full has around 270GB, don't have the laptop with me. 500GB it should be enough.
You can also install it on a external hard drive if you have one.
Also: Please don't ask me for another language!!!
Languages are only the ones I'm posting, can't provide others, sorry Sad
  • mariorossi
thanks for the upload