We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(04-04-2021, 05:49 AM)junobg Wrote: I seem to have the same issue as @mariorossi.
When I install ista+, I'm able to check and clear error codes. From the vehicle management tab the repair/maintenance and troubleshooting options work fine, but as soon as I click on Service Functions ista+ becomes unresponsive.
I also have SDP installed as I was following the conversation above.
@XuLeTZ - any other suggestions about what I can try in order to resolve this issue?
Thanks!

Nothing to do, I also have SPD installed but it crashes on Service Functions ista + becomes unresponsive.
It recognizes the car, the control units correctly, it gives me the message that the voltage is within the allowed range, but it advises to connect a power supply.

I don't understand why it crashes, if I check on Activity Management, ISTA + is at 0% activity, same thing if I check the Ethernet activity of the ENET cable, it tells me 0%

Before formatting with a previous version it also unresponsive, but after I forcibly closed it 2/3 times it worked (in that case I didn't have SPD) but I don't think it's normal to have to close it + times because it freeze.

Messages In This Thread
SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-22-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - by mariorossi - 04-04-2021, 09:06 AM