We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(04-01-2021, 11:50 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 02:49 PM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 01:15 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 01:11 PM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 12:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: You might need SDP installed as well.
Remove the current ISTA from control panel > programs and features and install it again using the installer and select the SDP as well. It will work after

Ok remove ISTA and install with SDP, I'll let you know as soon as it ends.

Could this be the fact that I do not connect a support power supply on terminals 15 and 30 inside the front hood?

I have a 2.6GHz DualCore pc, 4GB Ram DDR3, 250GB SSD
your ssd is too small to install SDP as well Sad

How many space? 500GB?

PS: when is the Italian language of the latest version published? Because I have the previous version and I no longer find the SDP file in the folder because I have yet to download it
ISTA full has around 270GB, don't have the laptop with me. 500GB it should be enough.
You can also install it on a external hard drive if you have one.
Also: Please don't ask me for another language!!!
Languages are only the ones I'm posting, can't provide others, sorry Sad

Ops sorry Sad can i use latest SPD with old version?
I seem to have the same issue as @mariorossi.
When I install ista+, I'm able to check and clear error codes. From the vehicle management tab the repair/maintenance and troubleshooting options work fine, but as soon as I click on Service Functions ista+ becomes unresponsive.
I also have SDP installed as I was following the conversation above.
@XuLeTZ - any other suggestions about what I can try in order to resolve this issue?
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to junobg for this post:
  • mariorossi
(04-04-2021, 05:49 AM)junobg Wrote: I seem to have the same issue as @mariorossi.
When I install ista+, I'm able to check and clear error codes. From the vehicle management tab the repair/maintenance and troubleshooting options work fine, but as soon as I click on Service Functions ista+ becomes unresponsive.
@XuLeTZ - any other suggestions about what I can try in order to resolve this issue?
Thanks!

Nothing to do, I also have SPD installed but it crashes on Service Functions ista + becomes unresponsive.
It recognizes the car, the control units correctly, it gives me the message that the voltage is within the allowed range, but it advises to connect a power supply.

I don't understand why it crashes, if I check on Activity Management, ISTA + is at 0% activity, same thing if I check the Ethernet activity of the ENET cable, it tells me 0%

Before formatting with a previous version it also unresponsive, but after I forcibly closed it 2/3 times it worked (in that case I didn't have SPD) but I don't think it's normal to have to close it + times because it freeze.
(04-04-2021, 05:49 AM)junobg Wrote: I seem to have the same issue as @mariorossi.
Thanks!

Out of curiosity.
If you go to C:/Users can you tell me if your username have spaces? Like 'C/Users/Your Name'.
I know ISTA is having some issues if the username contains spaces, but I'm not 100% sure.
If you and @mariorossi have the username containing spaces, that means that's the problem.
Try creating a username without spaces and run ista from there.
Right click 'This PC' > Manage > Local Users and Groups > Users > Right click on the right panel and select new user.
User name: SomethingWithoutSpaces Smile 
Uncheck the 'User must change password at next logon' and Create.
Logoff and log on with the new username created and start ISTA from IstaPath\TesterGUI\bin\Release\ISTAGUI.exe
Please report back if that's sorting it
(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: This thread is for my Standalone Releases, always the latest. HUGE THANKS TO SEDOY FROM CT and @dragosv6 for helping with google drive for faster download rates Big Grin

Please REP & Thank you if this helps you

If you have no idea how to install ISTA manually, use my installer!!!

Please don't ask me for another language!!!

ISTA Standalone

* Reject fake FSC's can be disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config, default is active.
* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* enable Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config.
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove "Battery voltage (terminal 30) below threshold value..." message, this is a important message!!!
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)

- for Diagnose only, neccessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional) and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.28.3x).
- for Programming is SDP needed, using older Versions allowed.

Installer need this structure (see attachment):
Downloaddirectory
|  ista_standalone_installer_4.28.31.exe
|  ISTA_v4.28.31.22893.7z (required)
|  BLP_4.28.32.7z (required)
|  SDP_4.28.32.7z (if needed)
|  ExecutionBreak_4.28.32 (optional)
|  setup.ini (need to compare files with MD5 hash)

|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.28.30.7z (required)
        DE_4.28.30.7z (if needed)
        ZH_4.28.30.7z (if needed and if available)
        GLOBAL_4.28.30.7z (required)

Standalone: ISTA 4.28.31.22893 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.28.30 / BLP 4.28.32 / SDP 4.28.32
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory):  v4.28.31
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to vadzim for this post:
  • PJ motors
(04-04-2021, 11:08 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
Thanks!

Out of curiosity.
If you go to C:/Users can you tell me if your username have spaces? Like 'C/Users/Your Name'.
I know ISTA is having some issues if the username contains spaces, but I'm not 100% sure.
If you and @mariorossi have the username containing spaces, that means that's the problem.
Right click 'This PC' > Manage > Local Users and Groups > Users > Right click on the right panel and select new user.
Logoff and log on with the new username created and start ISTA from IstaPath\TesterGUI\bin\Release\ISTAGUI.exe

@XuLeTZ - my username on that laptop is the unimaginative "BMW" (without the quotation marks), so no spaces in the username.

Another piece of information which may help with the debugging - the service functions are available on my E85 and on another E53 (connected via the Ediabas option using a STD_OBD interface/cable). So the issue may be limited to the F series (F25/F26 in particular) and ENET interface.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to junobg for this post:
  • mariorossi
(04-05-2021, 08:57 AM)junobg Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 11:08 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
Thanks!

Out of curiosity.

@XuLeTZ - my username on that laptop is the unimaginative "BMW" (without the quotation marks), so no spaces in the username.

Another piece of information which may help with the debugging - the service functions are available on my E85 and on another E53 (connected via the Ediabas option using a STD_OBD interface/cable). So the issue may be limited to the F series (F25/F26 in particular) and ENET interface.

I also used a username without spaces "Admin", yesterday I did other tests, but without success, the application no longer responds.
I just don't understand what it can be.

@junobg do you also receive the message about the voltage of terminal 30? Did you connect any power supplies as suggested by ISTA?
@mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.
(04-06-2021, 08:53 AM)junobg Wrote: @mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.

Exactly the same messages come out to me that I ignore, not even I do coding for now, I need to do some operations from that menu where it stops, because before I had bleed the air of the diesel filter after changing it, with the engine turned off, and it had worked, now that I have formsttato the pc and reinstalled everything stops and I don't understand why, he makes me do the other operations, except to enter that menu.
(04-06-2021, 10:18 AM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 08:53 AM)junobg Wrote: @mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.

Exactly the same messages come out to me that I ignore, not even I do coding for now, I need to do some operations from that menu where it stops, because before I had bleed the air of the diesel filter after changing it, with the engine turned off, and it had worked, now that I have formsttato the pc and reinstalled everything stops and I don't understand why, he makes me do the other operations, except to enter that menu.
just wait some more. 4.28.4x will be released soon. Hope that will work for you both