We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(04-05-2021, 08:57 AM)junobg Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 11:08 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 05:49 AM)junobg Wrote: I seem to have the same issue as @mariorossi.
When I install ista+, I'm able to check and clear error codes. From the vehicle management tab the repair/maintenance and troubleshooting options work fine, but as soon as I click on Service Functions ista+ becomes unresponsive.
I also have SDP installed as I was following the conversation above.
@XuLeTZ - any other suggestions about what I can try in order to resolve this issue?
Thanks!

Out of curiosity.
If you go to C:/Users can you tell me if your username have spaces? Like 'C/Users/Your Name'.
I know ISTA is having some issues if the username contains spaces, but I'm not 100% sure.
If you and @mariorossi have the username containing spaces, that means that's the problem.
Try creating a username without spaces and run ista from there.
Right click 'This PC' > Manage > Local Users and Groups > Users > Right click on the right panel and select new user.
User name: SomethingWithoutSpaces Smile 
Uncheck the 'User must change password at next logon' and Create.
Logoff and log on with the new username created and start ISTA from IstaPath\TesterGUI\bin\Release\ISTAGUI.exe
Please report back if that's sorting it

@XuLeTZ - my username on that laptop is the unimaginative "BMW" (without the quotation marks), so no spaces in the username.

Another piece of information which may help with the debugging - the service functions are available on my E85 and on another E53 (connected via the Ediabas option using a STD_OBD interface/cable). So the issue may be limited to the F series (F25/F26 in particular) and ENET interface.

I also used a username without spaces "Admin", yesterday I did other tests, but without success, the application no longer responds.
I just don't understand what it can be.

@junobg do you also receive the message about the voltage of terminal 30? Did you connect any power supplies as suggested by ISTA?

Messages In This Thread
SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-22-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest - by mariorossi - 04-05-2021, 09:57 AM