We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
Thank you for all the hard work!!
However... Am I the only one with error
MD5 hash from GLOBAL_4.28.28.7z is not correct! ?
(04-07-2021, 08:00 PM)pz_szczecin Wrote: Thank you for all the hard work!!

Hi, try to download WinMD5Free and check if the MD5 matches the one in the "setup.ini" file if it is different then the file is corrupt and you have to download it again.

Make sure you disable the antivirus when you download and install Smile
(04-08-2021, 11:24 AM)mariorossi Wrote:

Hi, try to download WinMD5Free and check if the MD5 matches the one in the "setup.ini" file if it is different then the file is corrupt and you have to download it again.

Done that! Managed to have error free installation. But looks like I have nothing but troubles. Firstly get THE VEHICLE COULD NOT BE IDENTIFIED SUCCESSFULLY. CHECK VEHICLE INTERFACE AND PAD ACTIVE. And on top of that even when I type in my VIN number into ISTA+ it says VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN) ENTERED IS NOT VALID AND/OR NOT ASSIGNED....
(04-11-2021, 06:12 PM)pz_szczecin Wrote:

Done that! Managed to have error free installation. But looks like I have nothing but troubles. Firstly get THE VEHICLE COULD NOT BE IDENTIFIED SUCCESSFULLY. CHECK VEHICLE INTERFACE AND PAD ACTIVE. And on top of that even when I type in my VIN number into ISTA+ it says VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN) ENTERED IS NOT VALID AND/OR NOT ASSIGNED....
What car do you have? BMW E or F series?
(04-11-2021, 07:32 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:

I have 2020 X3 G01. Trying to select my car manually to access TIS but it doesn't work either. Choose all options then click APPLY and nothing changes
(04-11-2021, 08:10 PM)pz_szczecin Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 07:32 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:

I have 2020 X3 G01. Trying to select my car manually to access TIS but it doesn't work either. Choose all options then click APPLY and nothing changes
Did you press start/stop button 3 times within 1 second? That's how you activate diagnosis mode on G series
No I did not. Didn't know that. My last ISTA was connecting straight away. Will try today after work. Thank you! MY other question is how to enter all manuals without car being connected via model or VIN if ISTA does not recognize my VIN. Any thoughts on that?
(04-12-2021, 06:09 AM)pz_szczecin Wrote: No I did not. Didn't know that. My last ISTA was connecting straight away. Will try today after work. Thank you! MY other question is how to enter all manuals without car being connected via model or VIN if ISTA does not recognize my VIN. Any thoughts on that?
Just checked mine installed on a new laptop.
Everything is working perfectly fine.
Another suggestion is try and check if you have net framework 3.5 installed.
(04-06-2021, 01:19 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 10:18 AM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 08:53 AM)junobg Wrote: @mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.

Exactly the same messages come out to me that I ignore, not even I do coding for now, I need to do some operations from that menu where it stops, because before I had bleed the air of the diesel filter after changing it, with the engine turned off, and it had worked, now that I have formsttato the pc and reinstalled everything stops and I don't understand why, he makes me do the other operations, except to enter that menu.
just wait some more. 4.28.4x will be released soon. Hope that will work for you both

Do you have any ideea when 4.28.4x should be released? Iti multumesc.
(04-12-2021, 04:26 PM)sabin197 Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 01:19 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 10:18 AM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 08:53 AM)junobg Wrote: @mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.

Exactly the same messages come out to me that I ignore, not even I do coding for now, I need to do some operations from that menu where it stops, because before I had bleed the air of the diesel filter after changing it, with the engine turned off, and it had worked, now that I have formsttato the pc and reinstalled everything stops and I don't understand why, he makes me do the other operations, except to enter that menu.
just wait some more. 4.28.4x will be released soon. Hope that will work for you both

Do you have any ideea when 4.28.4x should be released? Iti multumesc.
Soon, 1 week tops. (cu placere)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • sabin197