We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(09-16-2020, 12:27 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 09:51 PM)WINKey Wrote: Is ISTA P available?

Why you need it? ISTA D should be enough. I have ISTA P as well, but it has 26gB.
Thank you for the upload
Files uploaded on google drive as well
(04-16-2021, 08:36 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Files uploaded on google drive as well
Thank you for taking the time to upload it to Gdrive. God has a special place in heaven for people like you lol. Much appreciated!
(04-17-2021, 01:45 AM)WasK Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 08:36 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Files uploaded on google drive as well
Thank you for taking the time to upload it to Gdrive. God has a special place in heaven for people like you lol. Much appreciated!
Torrent added as well.
Enjoy the fast download
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • Bimmer90g30
Anyone else have a problem with copy not being activated or expired? Noticed that even shortcut logo on pulpit does not display correctly
(04-17-2021, 09:04 AM)pz_szczecin Wrote: Anyone else have a problem with copy not being activated or expired? Noticed that even shortcut logo on pulpit does not display correctly
You need to install 2019_VC_redist.x64.exe and 2019_VC_redist.x86.exe even if you have x64 windows. Is a must to install VC_redistx86 and x64 as well and the license message will go away. If still shows up, remove ISTA and install again.
I installed it now on 4 different laptops with W10, x64, version 20H2 with all Windows updates and is working perfectly fine.
I never post ISTA without checking it on my test laptop first.
Also make sure to install vs90_piaredist.exe from Tools folder as well.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • pz_szczecin
thanks for this!
(04-17-2021, 07:43 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 09:04 AM)pz_szczecin Wrote: Anyone else have a problem with copy not being activated or expired? Noticed that even shortcut logo on pulpit does not display correctly
You need to install 2019_VC_redist.x64.exe and 2019_VC_redist.x86.exe even if you have x64 windows. Is a must to install VC_redistx86 and x64 as well and the license message will go away. If still shows up, remove ISTA and install again.
I installed it now on 4 different laptops with W10, x64, version 20H2 with all Windows updates and is working perfectly fine.
I never post ISTA without checking it on my test laptop first.
Also make sure to install vs90_piaredist.exe from Tools folder as well.
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!! I did install all the other bits when tried installing previous version. So thought it will work but after installing them again everything seems to be working! Read my VIN number and loaded TIS! Later will connect it to my car to confirm! But so far I am sooo happy! Finally can replace my steering rack! THANK YOU!!!!!
thanks a lottttt..
 but i dont find thw installer!!

(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: This thread is for my Standalone Releases, always the latest. HUGE THANKS TO SEDOY FROM CT and @dragosv6 for helping with google drive for faster download rates Big Grin

Please REP & Thank you if this helps you
If you have no idea how to install ISTA manually, use my installer!!!
Please don't ask me for another language!!!

ISTA Standalone

* Reject fake FSC's can be disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config, default is active.
* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* enable Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config.
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove "Battery voltage (terminal 30) below threshold value..." message, this is a important message!!!
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)

- for Diagnose only, neccessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional) and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.28.3x).
- for Programming is SDP needed, using older Versions allowed.

Installer need this structure (see attachment):
Download directory
|  ista_standalone_installer_4.28.42.exe
|  ISTA_v4.28.42.22910.7z (required)
|  BLP_4.28.41.7z (required)
|  SDP_4.28.41.7z (if needed)
|  ExecutionBreak_4.28.41 (optional)
|  setup.ini (need to compare files with MD5 hash)

|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.28.40.7z (required)
        DE_4.28.40.7z (if needed)
        ZH_4.28.40.7z (if needed and if available)
        GLOBAL_4.28.40.7z (required)

Standalone: ISTA 4.28.42.22910 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.28.40 / BLP 4.28.41 / SDP 4.28.41
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory):  v4.28.42

Standard Tools Installer (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v68.0)
thankssss
(04-06-2021, 08:53 AM)junobg Wrote: @mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.

Have you tried installing the new version to see if it works? I am finishing downloading it now, I do the MD5 verification and then I try, let me know if you have any news