We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(08-03-2021, 10:05 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 03:56 AM)Pafolo Wrote: Ive successfully updated my ISTA from an old version of 4.01.20 to 4.3.30. Ive noticed that the new version doesn't work with "calculate test plan" feature like my old version did. If I remember correctly I had a version of 4.27 on a virtual machine that also had working test plan. Ill do more testing as I just installed the 4.3.30 and see what else has changed. I also noticed it didn't display software installation date for modules programming like the old stuff did. Did anyone else notice these changes?
Just change connection to EDIABAS and it will work, and without the voltage warnings as well. Make sure to change interface in ediabas.ini for ENET
I just double checked my settings and they are already set to ediabas. I am using a usb to obd cable not an ENET cable. Im not sure if that makes a difference since I had no trouble before with the older version of ISTA and that cable getting my test plans. Could this be an issue with the install? I did not remove any old ISTA stuff I just let it install all the new files by default in the new folders.

It shows that the old ISTA doesn't work and gives a "Version error in the database!" "The database versions are incompatible with each other. Please contact your local support team. There may also be an incomplete installation."

That error only displays on the old 4.01.20 ISTA and there's no errors on the new version of ISTA besides some functions not working.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appricated

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-22-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - by Pafolo - 08-06-2021, 11:36 PM