We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(08-06-2021, 11:39 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: I really have no idea.
Make sure net framework 3.5 is installed and also visual c++ : https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vis...ll-in-one/
I was able to fix both issues, I just downloaded the newer 4.30.43 version and the bmw tools and redid the install and everything corrected itself. I did notice that the bmw tools changed the ediabas files from STD:OBD to ENET and com9 to com3. I had to put those back and It fixed my connection issue that I didn't have before.

I think the issue I had from the "calculate test plan" and getting dates for modules updates must have been an install issue. I had to turn off "Read-time protection" in windows security settings otherwise the standalone installer would hang and do nothing. Windows was actively blocking it and that was evident from task manager showing the installer "stopped responding" and anti-malware was going crazy at 40% cpu load each time I tried the installer.

I think windows anti-malware may have caused the issue with the last install but who really knows since it was able to do the complete install last time without hanging. There is just to many variables that changed to truly know.

Anyway thanks for your help and ideas, hopefully this can help someone who has a similar issue.

Messages In This Thread
SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-22-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - by Pafolo - 08-08-2021, 02:27 AM