We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(02-19-2022, 02:11 PM)idriveBMW Wrote: Downloaded and installed the files from Mega. It took a while to get the larger Global file for the SQLiteDBs folder but eventually completed it. The two required language files need to be placed in the folder at the top of my picture. (Global and Eng).
Once done, I ran the installer which extracts the files, I selected add a short cut during the installation and opened ISTA from that.  This takes up considerable more space than my previous version which just had Eng language but works well and the installer makes it that bit easer as long as the folder is set up correctly. I thought this picture may help anyone who is not too computer "savvy"  Smile  (There is also a picture on the Mega downloads).  I have placed this on an external drive, my previous version ran installed on my old laptop, this needs more ram, looks to be a minimum of 4gb as a message pops up to advise there was not enough memory when I tried.

It's a great package so thank you again for posting it. 

[Image: Ista-Install-folder.jpg]

What did you do for the license? I have 4.34.31 and it installs correctly but i cant get past the license. 

Messages In This Thread
SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-22-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by dimas4333 - 11-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: SDP available ? - by XuLeTZ - 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY - by CAPTCONFUSED - 04-22-2022, 11:41 PM