We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
Tip: you can also use the Reconnect function of the Jdownloader for Megasync to get a new IP so that you can continue downloading.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to paui for this post:
  • soners67, XuLeTZ
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
thanks
@XuLeTZ:
Today I wanted to try to establish a connection from the laptop to the vehicle via an OBDII Ethernet cable. Unfortunately, I can't get a connection with the "Read out vehicle data" menu. There is a connection display / bar display that runs through without an error message, but no vehicle information is displayed. Do I have to install anything from the "Tools" download folder before Ista works here? 2 months ago I got an older Ista version to work without any problems !?
(09-29-2020, 08:17 AM)Ducatiman Wrote: @XuLeTZ:
Today I wanted to try to establish a connection from the laptop to the vehicle via an OBDII Ethernet cable. Unfortunately, I can't get a connection with the "Read out vehicle data" menu. There is a connection display / bar display that runs through without an error message, but no vehicle information is displayed. Do I have to install anything from the "Tools" download folder before Ista works here? 2 months ago I got an older Ista version to work without any problems !?

Is this your ENET cable? Have you checked that its working with INPA?
(09-29-2020, 08:17 AM)Ducatiman Wrote: @XuLeTZ:
As MartyNZ asked you, do you use a cable with ENET or USB to OBDII ?
USB lead is to use with E series bimmers and ENET is for F series bimmers.
If you use ENET and still not working, open ISTA > Settings (the wrench from the top bar) > Vehicle interface > Dealer organisation ICOM / ENET local area and ISIS network
Hope this helps
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • dinan5m3
I use usb to obd II. Unfortunately, the labtob has no ethernet connection. However, as already described, I got the connection established with an older version of ista with the configuration on the F3X series.
(09-29-2020, 11:51 AM)Ducatiman Wrote: I use usb to obd II. Unfortunately, the labtob has no ethernet connection. However, as already described, I got the connection established with an older version of ista with the configuration on the F3X series.
I`m not sure how you did that, but if worked with an older one, try use your old one.
I`m not aware that works with a USB cable. You can use a USB to Ethernet adapter and use ENET cable, but never heard of someone connecting to the F3x car with USB.
The wires are different on ENET cable, hence not sure if you remember well that your car worked with USB cable. Or maybe you need some drivers for that USB cable. 
Either way, I don`t think this will work with USB to OBDII cable. So better buy the cheapest cable from eBay/Amazon ENET OBDII and use ISTA.
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
(09-29-2020, 11:51 AM)Ducatiman Wrote: I use usb to obd II. Unfortunately, the labtob has no ethernet connection. However, as already described, I got the connection established with an older version of ista with the configuration on the F3X series.

you can use a usb to lan converter ala d-link DUB‑1312
Thanks for link

If you use an USB to OBD cable then ISTAD relies on your EDIABAS configuration. As above you need to click on the WRENCH in ISTAD and select use EDIABAS.ini
Also check that EDIABAS.ini is set to OBD. So if it works with INPA which uses EDIABAS then connection should also work in ISTAD.