We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(11-07-2020, 08:11 PM)dragosv6 Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:10 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 05:17 PM)Babapani Wrote: Is this the latest?
Yes, soon will be 4.26.2x It will be released soon.
Check back again if you want the updated version

Don’t forget the google drive link. 10x
Unfortunately, I don`t have that much storage on google drive.
If you guys donate for this cause, I will upload it only on google and you can forget about mega links Big Grin 
I tried with someone else's google drive, he created a folder, shared with me, but I couldn`t upload because, first, I need to have free storage in order to upload to another drive's account.
I`m paying for MEGA account

£15.99/year
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTsZ Wrote: This thread issfdsdf for my Standalone Releases, always the latest. HUGE THANKS TO SEDOY FROM CT

If you have no idea how to install ISTA manually, use my installer!!!
AWesome work 
Please don't ask me for anothn be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* enable Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config.
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove the "Unknown terminal voltage!" message, this is an important message!!!
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)

- for Diagnose only, necessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional), and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.25.1x).
- for Programming is SDP needed, using older Versions allowed.

The installer needs this structure (see attachment):
Download directory
|  ista_standalone_installer_4.25.40.exe
|  ISTA_v4.25.40.21875.7z (required)
|  BLP_4.25.40.7z (required)
|  SDP_4.25.40.7z (if needed)
|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.25.40.7z (required)
        DE_4.25.40.7z (if needed)
        ZH_4.25.40.7z (if needed and if available)
        GLOBAL_4.25.40.7z (required)

Standalone: ISTA 4.25.40.21875 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.25.40 / BLP 4.25.40 / SDP 4.25.40
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory):  v4.24.40

Standard Tools Installer (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool, etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v66.2)
SP-Daten v67.1.006

Tip: to download from Mega use MegaSync with Free/Pro Mega-Account, or jDownloader. MegaSync with free-account will continue after a break, be patient.
Quote:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 750ilinoz for this post:
  • ExposedFilms
thanks you!!!!!!!!!
This is awesome!! thank you so much!!
(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: This thread is for my Standalone Releases, always the latest. HUGE THANKS TO SEDOY FROM CT

Please don't ask me for another language!!!

ISTA Standalone

* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* "Unknown terminal voltage!" message with ENET is fixed, now ISTA check really Voltage, but not display it.
* don't ask me to remove the "Unknown terminal voltage!" message, this is an important message!!!
* if you use my Regfiles, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)

- for Diagnose only, necessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional), and BLP(required) in the same Version as App (example 4.25.1x).

Download directory
|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.25.40.7z (required)

Standalone: ISTA 4.25.40.21875 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,zh-CN,it-IT) 4.25.40 / BLP 4.25.40 / SDP 4.25.40
Standalone Installer (all above files/dirs must be present in the same directory):  v4.24.40

Standard Tools Installer (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool, etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v66.2)
SP-Daten v67.1.006

Tip: to download from Mega use MegaSync with Free/Pro Mega-Account, or jDownloader. MegaSync with free-account will continue after a break, be patient.
Quote:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanks for posting!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hertztro for this post:
  • ExposedFilms
(08-17-2020, 10:29 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: This thread is for my Standalone Releases, always the latest. HUGE THANKS TO SEDOY FROM CT

Please don't ask me for another language!!!

ISTA Standalone

* resolution can be changed in the ISTAGUI.exe.config

Download directory
|
\---SQLiteDBs
        EN_4.25.40.7z (required)

SP-Daten v67.1.006

Quote:

(09-11-2020, 10:30 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 01:34 AM)div-one Wrote: I hope it will not bring any problems =)

I'm not posting until I test them. If you follow instructions and install all pre-reqs everything is working as is should.
Basically for me is working great, and so it should work for everybody else.

what instructions are you referring to?  Run as Admin, the installer pretty much does everything for you. I keep getting a data error on Streamdataprimitive_other.sqlite have you received this error during your extraction?
(11-08-2020, 09:24 PM)ExposedFilms Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 10:30 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 01:34 AM)div-one Wrote: I hope it will not bring any problems =)

I'm not posting until I test them. If you follow instructions and install all pre-reqs everything is working as is should.
Basically for me is working great, and so it should work for everybody else.

what instructions are you referring to?  Run as Admin, the installer pretty much does everything for you. I keep getting a data error on Streamdataprimitive_other.sqlite have you received this error during your extraction?

No. I’m not extracting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
thx                 bro
thank yo very much Angel