We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, new member with an i8
Hi, I have an E90 335d and a 2016 I8. I bought the I8 heavily damaged and most of the physical components are all repaired but the EME and LIM module aren’t communicating. I have ISTA but am still trying to figure out the PSDZdata thing. When I put it in the file it still says programming data n/a.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Make sure to modify the registry to fix the programming data text in ISTA. You can also install ISTA with programming data and it will do it automatically.

First start by replacing the pyrotechnic fuse for the battery terminals.
(04-19-2024, 07:51 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Make sure to modify the registry to fix the programming data text in ISTA. You can also install ISTA with programming data and it will do it automatically.

First start by replacing the pyrotechnic fuse for the battery terminals.

I installed a new terminal which had a new pyrofuse. I installed ISTA standalone and downloaded the programming file separate. How do I fix the registry?
Check the registry value of ista and add the requires values if missing
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup
Welcome
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
I think all I need to fix everything and get it up to date is to install the updater. Anyone have a link to "ISTA at once 4.43.40"  ?
there is no cracked version for that ista. you have to pay to get latest version. i think last free version was .4.32.1