We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovering modules
Hey guys. Im hoping to find some help here. 2009 535i Xdrive. I was doing some programming and when I got to my GWS and DSC modules I received signature errors on both at 100%, I will post screenshots. I am using a K+CAN cable and from what Ive seen that could be my problem? When I run through with NCS I am getting different .ipo file names than I did originally. Both ipo files are files that are not in my SP Daten v.67.1 files. My GWS was calling for 080100GWS60, but now it is calling for 16GWS60.ipo which I cant find anywhere. NFS Emergency is telling me that the ECU addresses for both are incorrect but they arent. My last INPA screen shows both modules are ok. 2 days ago neither showed up. Now the identification screen lacks the part numbers. Can I manually add those? I am ordering an ICOM cable tonight hoping that will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pics included. Wanted to add battery had plenty of charge as I always hook up my charger when either diagnosing or coding.

[Image: b2CKcYjiASjhzfxt8]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A normal flash should be able to fix those issue. For VIn you can either write it using coding or flashing using winkfp
(04-21-2024, 08:01 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: A normal flash should be able to fix those issue. For VIn you can either write it using coding or flashing using winkfp

I keep getting the COAP error. There isnt a ZUSB assigned to either the DSC or the GWS. I bought another shifter and it works, but I think maybe Ill wait on my ICOM A to get here. Ive heard that using the K+ CAN cables can screw up programming.
(04-24-2024, 01:42 AM)bradb7216 Wrote:
(04-21-2024, 08:01 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: A normal flash should be able to fix those issue. For VIn you can either write it using coding or flashing using winkfp

I keep getting the COAP error. There isnt a ZUSB assigned to either the DSC or the GWS. I bought another shifter and it works, but I think maybe Ill wait on my ICOM A to get here. Ive heard that using the K+ CAN cables can screw up programming.
So I know this is a dumb question but im fairly new at this. When you say write the VIN what do you mean? Ive downloaded 4 SP Datens including version 71 and none have the .ipo file Winkfp is calling for.
Change the vin that appears in INPA.
Which ipo is missing?