We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Essex with HU Service Manager
Hi All

was wondering if there was anyone in the Essex or Ipswich area who has the HU Manager or machine that can restore the service history record on our 2017 F31?

i used the fab tutorial by M Mcgovan on YouTube to try and add 2 independent services to our car but it deleted the entries already on the i drive and didnt put anything back on. 

after research i found out i have the HU entrynav2 system on the car and this software doesnt work on that.

i spent the last 2 full days trying to set up the HU service manager with the Ediabas and Itool radar using an ENET cable but after 20 odd hours over 2 full days from morning till dark of trying i have to admit defeat (im not computer savvy and the programming lingo on the posts on how to connect leaves me confused as hell)

so if there is anyone who offers the service of adding back the service history in the Essex area, i can travel to you.

thank you

just recently got a BMW after years of having other marques and am now back in the experience that only BMWs give you of cars doing mysterious and confusing stuff, hours on forums checking for the 'fix' to your problem, greasy hands, hours in the garage etc, etc...
you can try service history manager to write it. Doesnt need to setup anything