We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW G11 730d removing Power Reduction SA 843
Hi Guys, i have a BMW 730d xDrive with the Power Reduction Option 843 which brings the car from 265hp to 211hp. It really sucks to drive a 2t car with that low power. 
So i wanted to remove 843, calculare SVT and TAL and flashed the DME but it doesnt go to 265hp it stays at 211hp. Am i doing something wrong or do i have to reset working hours? 
Thanks
yes, would you also need to reset working hours for power class.
but is that really changing the powerclass?

i thought powerclass change is only when you go from 318d to 320d for example
You can compare both cafd and check which are the differences. Did the swfl change when you calculated the tal?
anything to do with power class , you need to reset working hours in DDE , otherwise no matter what you do you will never be able to change power output from 211 to 265HP

or get your car tuned , then you will not only get 265 , but at least 320HP Smile
unfortunaly the swfl is not changing when i am calculating tal. could that be a sp files error? because the car got an update when it was at the dealer (2023)
again , no matter what you do with Esys or ISTA , even if you flash the DDE 100 times you will never be able to unlock the 265PS . you need to reset working hours . none of the normal tools can do that.