We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSDZDATA FULL Directory Structure
There are 34 ****.rar files each 4GB.  I have a 2013 535 F10.  Do I extract all 34 files, or only a few related to the F10.

Also, if I extracted all would the directory be C:\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part01\..., then C:\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part02\..., etc
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cmcacmca75 for this post:
  • dcummins41
You need to extract all the 34 .rar files and put directly the psdZdata folder into your c:\data folder (or whatever folder you have choosen).
PsdZdata full is for flashing units.
If you want to code, or FDL code, psdZdata lite is sufficient.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alec01 for this post:
  • Rob
(08-22-2020, 08:08 PM)Alec01 Wrote: You need to extract all the 34 .rar files and put directly the psdZdata folder into your c:\data folder (or whatever folder you have choosen).
PsdZdata full is for flashing units.
If you want to code, or FDL code, psdZdata lite is sufficient.
Thank you and forgive me for my misunderstanding, but when I do that each on will actually be separated by the version names. EG.

C:\data\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part01\...
C:\data\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part02\...
If I tell it to ignore the \V.4.24.31....\  then the directories files step on each other?

Update:  I got it: If I 7unzip the first, it knows the rest and unpacks them all as needed.  Thank you again for your help!
Is this actually correct.  Do you have a screen shot of you psdzdata directory tree?
You're welcome !

Once unzipped, the psdzdata folder will look as attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alec01 for this post:
  • MN2///M
Hello, im trying to download e sys and complete the setup.. I believe im having the same issue!
I downloaded e sys and have everything setup, also downloaded all 19 3.99gb files for the psdz full
when i extract each file, they are between 5--90gb each, do i have to extract all 19 files?
i extracted the first "4 parts" of the 19 parts of the psdz full download, and stopped there due to running out of disk space.
Heres the confusing part imo, so i can startup e sys just fine with the psdz file from "part 1" extracted and copied onto my cSmile data - drive, my question is, do i have to finish extracting all 19 parts, and then copy and move all other 19 parts onto my cSmile data drive? And also, i tried doing that and i seem to be having a problem since they all have the same name, unless i copy them from the "C:\data\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part02\..." point of the file, but then i would have one file at the top of my cSmiledata drive labeled psdz, then beneath it part 2, then part 3, part4, ect. very confused how to properly extract all these files and post them to the cSmile data drive, am i only supposed to post a psdz file one one part (1-19) at a time, depending on my model? i have an f10 btw

Also, im running these versions
e sys 3.33.0 i believe
and the full psdz data is version 63.3

any help would be seriously appreciated, my question is basically how do you properly install or utilize all 19 parts of thhe full psdz data once extracted, because my issue is they seem to extract into 19 different huge files, do i only need one for my model car, ext. cant seem to find any info on this and have spent days searching
(08-22-2020, 02:28 AM)cmcacmca75 Wrote: There are 34 ****.rar files each 4GB.  I have a 2013 535 F10.  Do I extract all 34 files, or only a few related to the F10.

Also, if I extracted all would the directory be C:\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part01\..., then C:\psdzdata\v.4.24.31_PSdZData_Full.part02\..., etc
thank you