We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannot activate FA / infinite loading bar
I just tried coding Lane Change Assistant on my 07/20 330e with the following tools:
  • E-Sys 3.30.1
  • PSdZData Lite 4.25.12
  • LauncherPro 2.8.2.162
Thanks to the cheat codes I manged to find, change and save all three entries necessary, however I always get stuck while activating the FA.
There is just an infinite loading bar, no error message. I did not try to read/save/activate in the same session, as I've read that this causes problems.
But only reading and activating the FA also leads to the infinite loading bar.
Does anyone know why and how i can get the FA to activate?
Thanks!
It's due to old Launcher Pro 2.8, not working 100% with latest BMW cars such as G series. Probably, it will work better with Launcher Pro 3.x and latest esys 64-bits.
Now with LP 2.8, you can disconnect esys (use the button for that), let the car rest for a couple of hours, restart your laptop, then give it a new try.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
(08-30-2020, 06:40 PM)Alec01 Wrote: It's due to old Launcher Pro 2.8, not working 100% with latest BMW cars such as G series. Probably, it will work better with Launcher Pro 3.x and latest esys 64-bits.
Now with LP 2.8, you can disconnect esys (use the button for that), let the car rest for a couple of hours, restart your laptop, then give it a new try.
Hmm I've already tried multiple times with no luck Sad
How easy is it to get hands on launcher pro 3.x? I've read that tokenmaster disappeared from the radar and doesnt seem to send out activation codes anymore, is that true?

Also, I've tried to get Launcher Pro 2.8 working with JRE 64 bit, I followed the steps from this threads package (E-Sys Memory Fix Instructions.rtf), but now I get the following error message:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, I also have the same message when I try to use JRE 64 bit with LP 2.8. I don't know how to fix it.

If you're interested by LP 3.7, send a message to dayvg, he will provide you direct contact to get a valid license.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alec01 for this post:
  • mij
Same problem for me. Did you guys find any solution?

Thanks