We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear View Camera F22 Canbus wires Please Help
Hi there guys

I have a F22 M235i 2016 and it had a route 6.5" nav which i retrofitted the idrive 4 and got fully working.

I wanted to add the genuine OEM Rear View Camera
I bought the module, retrofit wiring and the camera.
I cant find TRSVC in SVT tree to code.
I coded the option 3AG in to FA and coded the NBT and REM module and now can see the options on the NBT for Rear
view Camera but doesnt come on with the rear PDC module.

I have wired everything up as it should HSD cable had an earth and earth on the wiring.
I connected the green cable to the fusebox and checked that the fuse works and power is being delivered to the module.
I inserted the 3 wires with the pins in the correct places on the quadlock .
The problem im having i think is the wiring for the canbus. I couldnt find the correct wires to connect to.
The pins on the FEM plug in the middle are empty. 50 51 52 are empty. I did find the orange and orange green on a smaller plug and tried that with no luck.
I tried the orange and orange green on the quadlock and nothing. Am i using the right colours as that is what is used on F30.
Please help
Hi teamf1,

According to the schematic, pin 51 (k-can-low) and 52 (k-can-high) will only be wired if your car was build with trsvc, tirepressure control or an trailer module. If you're retrofitting one of these, you have to get some MQS pins and plug those into the empty slots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)