We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service History
Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on these forums. 

Is it possible to update iDrive service history without going to BMW, if so how? Can you just update it client side rather than server side?

Thanks,
(09-02-2020, 10:29 PM)Zak_F32 Wrote: Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on these forums. 

Is it possible to update iDrive service history without going to BMW, if so how? Can you just update it client side rather than server side?

Thanks,
Hi mate,

there is a java based software called bmw hu service manager. It will do the job, but 3 issues. If you ever go to BMW and they will connect their computer, it will delete them.Second one is that the new service input it will be at the bottom, not at the top. The third one is that you have to put them all, including what you currently have on iDrive as when you write them first it will delete the previous ones.
And you will have to do that every single time.
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • Zak_F32
(09-03-2020, 11:22 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 10:29 PM)Zak_F32 Wrote: Did a quick search and couldn't find anything on these forums. 

Thanks,
Hi mate,

there is a java based software called bmw hu service manager. It will do the job, but 3 issues. If you ever go to BMW and they will connect their computer, it will delete them.Second one is that the new service input it will be at the bottom, not at the top. The third one is that you have to put them all, including what you currently have on iDrive as when you write them first it will delete the previous ones.
And you will have to do that every single time.
Thanks for explaining this. I prefer to self service using the best of the best quality parts. This is the only thing about having an electronic logbook; unfortunately my last service at BMW they didn't physically update the iDrive and when asked at another dealer was told I had to go to the original dealer... 230 miles away mmmm
No problem.

I`m servicing mine as well.
I even changed the service intervals to show me 12000km /12months by changing 8KA to 8KM in FA and FLASH (not code) DME.
I`m using the tool from the picture and I have the option to save the current history and next time I just load it up and add my new one.
With what I`m using it will always be to the top, same as BMW dealer.
In case I will have to sell the car, I replaced dealer with independent and the ID is autodoc where i have a folder with all the bills in my emails, in case somebody is asking for them.
But now being on 186k miles don`t think somebody will buy it, and I don`t even want to sell it anyway Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-03-2020, 08:40 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Kein Problem.

Ich betreue auch meine.
Ich habe sogar die Wartungsintervalle geändert, um 12000 km / 12 Monate anzuzeigen, indem ich 8KA auf 8KM in FA- und FLASH-DME (nicht Code) geändert habe.
Ich verwende das Tool aus dem Bild und habe die Möglichkeit, den aktuellen Verlauf zu speichern. Beim nächsten Mal lade ich ihn einfach hoch und füge meinen neuen hinzu.
Mit dem, was ich benutze, wird es immer oben sein, genau wie beim BMW Händler.
Für den Fall, dass ich das Auto verkaufen muss, habe ich den Händler durch einen unabhängigen ersetzt und die ID ist automatisch, wobei ich einen Ordner mit allen Rechnungen in meinen E-Mails habe, falls jemand nach ihnen fragt.
Aber jetzt, wo ich auf 186 km bin, glaube ich nicht, dass jemand es kaufen wird, und ich möchte es sowieso nicht einmal verkaufenBig Grin
Woher bekomme ich das Tool?
(10-12-2020, 08:51 PM)bmsolution Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:40 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Kein Problem.

Ich betreue auch meine.
Ich habe sogar die Wartungsintervalle geändert, um 12000 km / 12 Monate anzuzeigen, indem ich 8KA auf 8KM in FA- und FLASH-DME (nicht Code) geändert habe.
Ich verwende das Tool aus dem Bild und habe die Möglichkeit, den aktuellen Verlauf zu speichern. Beim nächsten Mal lade ich ihn einfach hoch und füge meinen neuen hinzu.
Mit dem, was ich benutze, wird es immer oben sein, genau wie beim BMW Händler.
Für den Fall, dass ich das Auto verkaufen muss, habe ich den Händler durch einen unabhängigen ersetzt und die ID ist automatisch, wobei ich einen Ordner mit allen Rechnungen in meinen E-Mails habe, falls jemand nach ihnen fragt.
Aber jetzt, wo ich auf 186 km bin, glaube ich nicht, dass jemand es kaufen wird, und ich möchte es sowieso nicht einmal verkaufenBig Grin
Woher bekomme ich das Tool?

BMW HU SERVICE MANAGER