Hello Everybody,
I' m glad here to present me.
I' m from France but live and work in Germany.
I ve got 2 Children, und my son (5 years old) only speak about BMW
I'm actually driving a 530 xD F11 from 2016, which i like, and I use to perform some kind of small Work on it, like öl or brake change, but I want to learn a little bit more now. That's why I 'm here.
I glad to read from you.
Bye
Benco54
I' m glad here to present me.
I' m from France but live and work in Germany.
I ve got 2 Children, und my son (5 years old) only speak about BMW

I'm actually driving a 530 xD F11 from 2016, which i like, and I use to perform some kind of small Work on it, like öl or brake change, but I want to learn a little bit more now. That's why I 'm here.
I glad to read from you.
Bye
Benco54


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)

![[Image: image.png]](https://static.wixstatic.com/media/eaba4e_4161f6a5d1eb444c976c438b7565cf87~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_122,h_84,al_c,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/image.png)